2641 Ross Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
Job Objective Computer Systems Administrator looking for position within your organization in order to enhance my skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable computer systems administration experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, install, configure commuter systems
- Sound knowledge of Share Point software and Linux system administration
- Outstanding knowledge of the command line interface in both Linux and Solaris
- Ability to reinstall the hardware and software
- Ability to troubleshoot the hardware and software and identify the problem
- Skilled to record all the technical information
- Proficient in installing routers, firewalls, TCP/IP and packret sniffers
Computer Systems Administrator, November 2007 – Present
CreditCards.com, Collinsville, IL
- Installed the applications servers and databases on Linux and Windows platform.
- Recorded the configuration procedure for applications to help the users.
- Monitored the performance of the server and its network of computers.
- Performed troubleshooting to the application server and the operating system to maintain it.
- Configured various automation tools on the server.
- Maintained the backup of the information on the servers to restore it in emergencies.
- Allocated the server assignments to different groups to facilitate work.
Computer Systems Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TechEnzyme, Inc., Collinsville, IL
- Monitored the computers for students and installed a network of computers for the teaching facilities.
- Determined the upgrades and patches on the computers to support the needs of the staff , faculty and students.
- Troubleshoot the server for any malfunction and resolve it.
- Maintained security audits and performance monitor of the systems.
- Monitored the security of the systems by installing anti-virus and anit-spam software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Copper Mountain College, Joshua Tree, CA