88 Davis Court
Saint Louis, IL 63146
Job Objective Powerschool Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in manipulating datasets
- Huge knowledge of facilitating group trainings
- Deep knowledge of MS Office and SQL and HTML
- Amazing ability to manage under pressure
- Outstanding ability to work in a team
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills
Aspire Public Schools, Saint Louis, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Installed security access, system settings and PowerGrade settings.
- Managed yearly processes and carried out advanced searches and queries.
- Handled importing and exporting data.
- Coordinated about functions for Home Office staff.
- Maintained accuracy of data and handled problems.
- Updated state CSIS and aided organization.
TEAM Schools, Saint Louis, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed SIS information system.
- Coached users on gradebook functions.
- Monitored grades, attendance records and conducted enrollments.
- Established schedule for verifying contact information.
- Outlined reports and transcripts.
- Assisted school leaders and monitored parent and student access functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management/Computer Science
Temple College, Temple, TX