Objective Looking for a challenging and responsible position as a Certified Medication Aide.
4219 Edwards Street
Robersonville, NC 27871
Summary Of Skills
Strong ability to understand and relate to special health needs and problems
Immense ability to work in a busy clinic and multi-program environment
Solid ability to interact effectively with employees, organizations as well as general public
Substantial ability to understand and monitor regulations, policies and procedures
Excellent basic clerical and computer skills
- Certified Medication Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Conducted treatments and performed routine laboratory tests.
- Maintained and cleaned medication cart, refrigerator and work area.
- Conducted healthcare services.
- Designed and implemented resident care plans in relation to medication administration.
- Instructed in the areas of human anatomy, medical terminology and basic pharmacology.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Emory University
Medication Aide Certification, 2006, Duke University