2745 Bagwell Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32653
Job Objective To obtain a job as UI Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of UI design and development activities
- Sound knowledge of user accessibility principles
- Profound knowledge of architecture patterns and standards
- Familiarity with HTML, XHTML, XML and JAVA technologies
- Skilled in planning and conducting usability tests
- Ability to propose best UI design to improve user experiences
- Ability to develop and enforce best architectural practices
- Ability to design, develop and architect web pages and user interface
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences
Rocket Fuel Inc., Gainesville, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed business requirements and accordingly created UI specifications.
- Designed and tested prototypes to evaluate various design options.
- Developed UI architecture for updated application features.
- Developed new UI architecture to improve efficiency of application workflow.
- Designed flowcharts and operation and navigation models.
- Conducted usability reviews of applications and recommended improvements.
- Identified architectural challenges and developed appropriate action plans.
- Proposed new architectural ideas to improve user experiences and ensure cost-effectiveness.
XpertTech Inc, Gainesville, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and maintained architectural framework for application UI.
- Worked with clients, managers, and development team to develop efficient and consisted UI.
- Ensured that UI design was in accordance with project requirements.
- Developed and enforced UI architectural policies.
- Ensured that UI design was in compliance with ADA standards and user accessibility principles.
- Provided support in troubleshooting UI issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Warner Pacific College, Portland, OR