202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain a Kennel Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to distinguish changes in pitch
- Ability to maintain compliance with HWAC policies and procedures
- Ability to clean and maintain floors, windows, kennels
- Ability to dispose of trash, recyclable materials, and animal waste
- Ability to work in potentially extreme environmental temperatures
Just Pets Veterinary Hospital, Wilmington, DE
August 2005 to till date
- Performed daily cleaning of kennels, cages and public areas.
- Communicated animal behavior, health and concerns.
- Walked dogs and provided general care to cats.
- Performed laundry and kept treatment areas stocked with clean bedding and towels.
- Stocked areas and spot-cleaned kennels and public areas throughout the day.
Metropolitan Veterinary Associates, Wilmington, DE
May 2000 to July 2005
- Reported any supply stock needs and kennel maintenance issues.
- Accompanied fellow employees and other departments.
- Participated in Center activities and events.
Associate’s Degree in Zoology
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX