5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as QA Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound computer skills (Word, Lotus Notes, Excel, and SAP).
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision on daily tasks.
- Exceptional ability to write and assist in creation of all types of quality documents.
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret quality documents such as SOPs, Work Instructions, Forms, Lists, etc.
- Excellent ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Fiserv Inc, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Performed basic inspection and quality inspections and processed transactions necessary for work situations.
- Ensured to improvise to solve work problems and maintain work schedules.
- Administered multi-tasking and computed data and contents of documents and generated required reports.
Roze Room Hospice, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Utilized and operated material moving equipment and carts
- Managed to use inspection tools including hand tools and precision devices.
- Performed minor maintenance and coordinated with others.
- Administered testing and coordination of production to ensure the best quality.
- Demonstrated to assist other when assigned to work on special projects.
Associate Degree in Business Science
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL