36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain the position of Shampoo Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound interest in the beauty and fashion industry
- Extensive desire to transition to a stylist, pleasant personality
- Possess great customer service skills, with general housekeeping ability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, including professional attire and attitude
- Exceptional ability to prioritize effectively, especially when facing deadline pressures.
Anthony Salon & Day Spa, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Interacted effectively with customers and staff.
- Assisted all team members and guests in maintain cordial atmosphere.
- Administered shampooing, rinsing and removing rollers and permanent rods.
- Adhered to saloon policies and procedures.
WellSpan Health, Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered all saloon duties like Shampooing and Conditioning treatments.
- Adhered to appropriate procedure whilst providing extension removal, braiding for extensions..
- Maintained the saloon clean and tidy by administering sweeping, dusting mirrors, and all other cleaning activities.
- Ensured that the towels used are properly washed adhering to hygienic standards.
- Greeted clients with appropriate wishes and ensured to make and feel comfortable.
- Ensured to maintain stylist schedule and clientele database.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL