2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 07470
Objective To obtain the position as Technical Administrative Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient in Integrated Planning Tool (IPT) and Outlook Soft Everest platform
- Expert in development of presentations and graphics layout
- Strong analytical and QA / QC skills
- Able to deliver high quality independent work
- Proven multi-tasking and work-prioritization capability
- Handled proprietary information appropriately
Technical Administrative Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Tetra Tech, Wayne, NJ
- Developed and upgraded all IPT database templates supporting monthly, annual and other periodic planning processes.
- Developed and planned Group Global Shares, Lotus Notes groups, and LAN Shares for each of the respective planning processes.
- Performed system maintenance as required including updating user access data and project property information.
- Prepared and updated Key Plan Cycle documents including summaries of EMDC projects, contact lists, and milestone calendars.
- Computed all project data ensuring accuracy; managed and controlled changes to databases; and fulfilled data requests from other planning groups.
- Coordinated with the Plan & Budget (P&B) coordinator to create presentation templates for all reviews.
Technical Administrative Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hartwick College, Wayne, NJ
- Handled graphical layout of presentations and provided technical writing inputs as needed.
- Managed to search and query existing databases and collect additional input from external sources ensuring accuracy.
- Annotated and documented all source data appropriately and generated data for presentations.
- Provided technical expertise on use of the planning database, its functions and features.
- Created complex queries and reported from the database and summarized results.
- Communicated all database issues, requests, and upgrades and facilitate to resolution.
Associate Degree in Business, Pellissippi State Technical Community College, Knoxville, TN