4489 Timbercrest Road
Soldotna, AK 99669
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Building Cleaner in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of building cleaning and general maintenance activities
- Extensive knowledge of all organizational safety and sanitation policies and practices
- Operational knowledge of various cleaning equipments, hand tools, and cleaning supplies
- Familiarity with garbage collection, handling, and disposal procedures
- Ability to understand work instructions and danger signs, accurately
- Ability to use metal scaffolds and ladders, properly and safely
Kimco Services, Soldotna, AK
August 2012 – Present
- Dusted, wiped, and sanitized various building fixtures, walls, and surfaces, as assigned.
- Collected and disposed of trash materials to designated location, properly.
- Cleaned restrooms and restocked them with all needed supplies, efficiently.
- Operated various cleaning machines and utilized various cleaning agents, safely.
- Detected and reported unsafe conditions, malfunctioning equipments, supply shortages.
- Interpreted and adhered to established sanitation and safety policies and procedures.
ABM Industries, Inc., Soldotna, AK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned and vacuumed the floors of all assigned building areas, properly.
- Washed and disinfected washroom counters, fixtures, and floors, efficiently.
- Collected and removed all garbage and debris to specified sites.
- Cleaned rugs and carpets and changed light bulbs in all assigned areas, as required.
- Used cleaning chemicals and operated a variety of cleaning equipments, carefully.
- Applied appropriate filler compounds and sealed surfaces of assigned floors.
High School Diploma
New Prairie High School, New Carlisle, IN