11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective To obtain an Utility Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
King George County, Wichita, KS
May 2004 – Present
- Inspected visually manufactured molds for defects.
- Operated a small, self-contained sand blasters.
- Conveyed material from storage or work sites to designated area.
Wells Fargo, Wichita, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Managed utility and laundry work in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Ensured that the physical plant is cleaned and maintained in accordance with security, safety, and health standards.
- Ordered and ensured an adequate supply of clean, properly fitting clothing for residents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in principles and practices of supervision.
- Ability to perform with methods, materials, and equipment used in performing utility and laundry work
- Ability to administer relevant safety standards.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of others.
- Ability to work well with administration, staff, and outside resources
- Ability to identify tags and labels to materials
Associate Degree in Commerce
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ