2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Apple Consultant position in a well reputed organization.
Apple Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Medtronic, Lansing, MI
- Raised sales of Apple-based solutions to consumer and professional customers.
- Built effective business association to develop apple business.
- Stayed current on Apple-branded and related 3rd party products to present Apple based solutions in formal as well as informal settings.
Apple Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Modis, Inc., Lansing, MI
- Maintained Apple and reseller standards while merchandising.
- Analyzed and reported business results and trends.
- Provided finest customer service.
- Created and modified business plans to achieve goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Developing the store’s Apple business
- Huge knowledge of apple-branded and related 3rd party products
- Strong customer service commitment
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Strong work ethic, problem solver and team player
- Profound ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA