627 Jeanette Ave, Apt 2
Harrogate, TN 37752
Job Objective Seeking an Autism Consultant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Autism Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Glade Run Lutheran Services, Harrogate, TN
- Provided services in the child’s home, community and school.
- Provided expert autism and behavioral supervision to help families in creating an individual treatment plan depending on their goals and objectives.
- Used community resources to gain maximum improvement in the child’s function with minimum disruption to the family unit.
Autism Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Northwestern Counseling & Support Services, Harrogate, TN
- Implemented and adhered to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Standards in daily practice including, best practice and ethics.
- Performed functional behavior assessment then created, facilitated and implemented therapeutic educational.
- Performed behavioral interventions for students with various developmental diagnoses within their schools, communities and homes.
- Trained and supported educational and behavioral staff, families, home and community-based support providers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with children with autism
- Extensive knowledge of Applied Behavioral Analysis
- In-depth knowledge of ABA principles & pgm implementation (PRT, Verbal Behavior)
- Possess eligibility for Act 33/34 and FBI clearances
- Wide knowledge of ABA and DIR Floor time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA
Master of Science in Counseling, Fielding Graduate University, California, CA