1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Auto Sales Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Auto Sales Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Buchanan Automotive Inc., Spencer, IA
- Assisted customers in selecting a vehicle by explaining each models features and benefits and described all optional equipment.
- Qualified and guided buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests.
- Matched specification of various models and built rapport with auto sales team.
- Closed sales by overcoming objections, asked for sales and negotiated price.
- Completed sales and purchase contracts, explained provisions and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Stayed current on new products, features, accessories and attended product and sales training.
Auto Sales Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Spencer, IA
- Assisted customers who enter the dealership, answered their questions and helped them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
- Presented test drives and adhered to dealership procedure to achieve proper identification prior to test drive.
- Stayed abreast of new products, features and accessories available and translated their benefits to customers.
- Maintained a buyer follow-up system that encouraged repeat and referral business and contributed to customer satisfaction.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong desire to succeed with a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customer’s expectations and achieve goals
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work evenings and on weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self motivator, work ethic and team player
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Bachelor of Business Administration, Fielding Graduate University, California, CA