3313 Monaghan St
Murrieta, CA 92563
Job Objective Seeking a Database Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Database Consultant, August 2005 – Present
scalability experts, Murrieta, CA
- Performed scalability, high availability and consolidation consulting on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Determined practical support to customers through statistical software.
- Developed strong database organization solutions.
- Presented technical concepts and planned customer needs regarding database products.
Database Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Group Health Cooperative, Murrieta, CA
- Provided operational support and services to internal application teams and external vendors.
- Performed designing, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting database components and systems.
- Provided technical leadership regarding the use of databases and database systems and established guidelines and standards.
- Ensured availability, stability and reliability of enterprise database environments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with performance optimization and tuning with database applications (Oracle, Sybase and DB2)
- Good knowledge and understanding of database concepts, architectures and deployments
- Proficient with ASP, SAS, VBScript and XML
- Familiarity with SQL Server and Windows monitoring tools
- Ability to communicate technical scenarios at high-level
- Strong database, mathematical , project management skills
- Superior analytical and debugging skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor Science in Computers, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR