1850 Pondside Ln
Derby, CT 06418
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Educational Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Educational Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Step By Step Learning, Derby, CT
- Taught technical courses to customers, partners and employees in various public training centers.
- Provided post-course documentation including course summaries and evaluations.
- Delivered professional development solutions using adult learning methodologies in training environment.
- Provided ongoing coaching and mentoring to teachers and administrators to impact student achievement.
- Prepared reports and documentation on student progress.
- Provided onsite services such as course customization and education consultancy.
Educational Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
May Institute, Derby, CT
- Demonstrated educational products on site at school location.
- Assisted schools in utilizing unique latest technology.
- Conducted FBAs and curriculum assessments, and developed educational programs.
- Provided training and assistance for parents, teachers and community members.
- Worked together with service providers, caretaker team of children and families.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience working as Educational Consultant
- In-depth knowledge of educational teaching methods
- Good understanding of current educational context and market
- Great ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks concurrently
- Superior training, facilitating and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
Master of Arts in Education, Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT