1770 Lucky Duck Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Job Objective Seeking a Rooms Controller position with the perfect company that offers me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of all hotel operations
- Ability to perform basic math functions without the use of a calculator
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests
- Ability to verify and adjust billing for guests
Omni Hotels, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Notified Housekeeping of special requests, late checkouts, room changes and day-use rooms.
- Assisted Service Agents with all room changes, assured accurate status of all rooms.
- Attended to daily due-outs and all skips and sleeps, cleared system prior to end of each shift.
- Assisted at Front Desk by checking guests in and out during peak arrival and departure periods.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assured that guest needs and special requests are met.
- Answered all phones directed to the Front Office.
- Attended Housekeeping pre-shift to communicate information regarding groups, VIP guest and special requests.
- Checked numbers for the day and post for the staff and to give to supervisors for pre-shift meetings.
- Placed all guest requests to the housekeeping department, documented the request and guest follow up.
- Checked in all unassigned rooms, made keys and gave key packets to Supervisor to bring to the front desk for customer pick-up.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA