4486 White Lane
Forsyth, GA 31029
Job Objective To obtain an ISO Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
ISO Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Silicon, Forsyth, GA
- Defined quality standards and ensured all deliverables are of high quality and met client needs.
- Set up and documented workflow and procedures for all departments.
- Ensured proper report escalation and training arranged for the quality team.
- Supervised process and workflow, and ensured upholding of quality.
- Coordinated and conducted trainings for all members of the quality assurance team.
- Performed annual performance review for all process.
ISO Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Branz,inc., Forsyth, GA
- Developed and maintained improvement of Level I and Level II Quality System Elements.
- Initiated process for corporate ISO 9001 certification.
- Coordinated with the personnel in the relevant departments for development of detailed procedures.
- Ensured proper documentation and maintenance of procedures, formats and job descriptions.
- Coordinated with relevant personnel in product development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong working experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Exceptional knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 and other advanced quality system standards
- Outstanding ability to maintain ISO Standards for manufacturing products
- Good understanding of cGMPs (21 CFR Part 820) and ISO Standards
- Remarkable ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, legal documents, and governmental regulations
- Remarkable ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Uncommon ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
Bachelor’s Degrees in Engineering, Academy of Art University, California, CA