355 McDonald Avenue
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Job Objective A challenging and rewarding position as a Drug And Alcohol Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- Drug And Alcohol Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Comunilife Inc – New York City, NY
- Prevented, diagnosed and treated alcohol and drug dependency problems.
- Identified client’s negative behaviors and monitored the actions.
- Assisted client’s with alcohol, drug, gambling and eating disorder problems.
- Conducted substance abuse educational programs for clients.
- Assisted and supported patients in quitting drugs and to avoid future relapses.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to prevent drug and alcohol abuse
- Wide knowledge of drug and alcohol counseling techniques
- In-depth knowledge about alcohol abuse and addiction
- Sound knowledge of abused drugs and symptoms
- Extensive experience in substance abuse and behavioral disorder counseling
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Ohio University
Alcohol & Drug Counseling Certification(CADCA), 2006, Iowa State University