2752 Clover Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Job Objective Seeking position as an Associate Creative Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- In-depth knowledge of developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing and online brand management and integration
- Proven talent in creative concepting and art direction
- Sound knowledge of creative development process
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to coach creative team to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and the impact of marketing strategy on creative development
- Proficient with HTML, DHTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Macromedia Flash and Microsoft Office Suite
Associate Creative Director, August 2005 – Present
Human Capital Management, Colorado Springs, CO
- Attended assigned kick offs and participated in presentations.
- Collaborated with senior writers to present high quality, strategy-driven work.
- Accompanied the team to execute top quality creative on a consistent basis and maintain synergy across all communications.
- Oversaw, supervised and organized photo shoots with guidance of Creative Director.
- Collaborated with copywriters, designers, project managers and others within the Marketing department.
- Executed creative from concept to release at the highest level.
- Stayed current on industry trends and technology.
Associate Creative Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Momentum Worldwid, Colorado Springs, CO
- Created and delivered creative solutions that enhance clients’ market value.
- Developed and provided innovative proposals for account escalation and new business possibilities.
- Involved the Creative Director in contributing to core project deliverables and to strengthen the client relationship.
- Conceived and created experience design solutions that fulfilled strategic business objectives.
- Communicated creative ideas and strategies to client and project team alike.
- Provided leadership in business development and Studio projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Laboure College, Boston, MA