2813 Mesa Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Job Objective In search of employment as Sports Physician where my goal to serve the patients using my skills and abilities can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing medical services in college environment
- Sound knowledge of providing assistance to sports personnel and students
- Profound knowledge of developing and maintaining efficient medical care system
- Immense knowledge of standard practices and procedures
- Ability to provide complete academic training to athletes
- Ability to analyze requirements of individual athletes
- Ability to communicate on regular basis with team members and coaches
- Ability to maintain all medical records of sports athletes and personnel as per regulations
Legacy Health System, Las Vegas, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Performed assessment on individuals for series of issues such as ailments and injuries.
- Examined patients on regular basis and maintained record for medical histories.
- Provided consultation to patients for appropriate diet and hygiene.
- Analyzed requirement and if required provided non operative sports medicine care as well.
- Participated in all meetings for sports medicine research group.
- Developed and conducted lectures for fellow members and residents.
- Selected and carried all required medical equipments to appropriate athletic competition site.
- Provided required training to coaches for usage of fitness protective equipment.
Aureus Medical Group, Las Vegas, NV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and prescribed appropriate exercise programs for all off season regimes.
- Participated in various continuing education activities and recommended improvements.
- Evaluated mental well being of all athletes and recorded observation.
- Participated in various games for all international competitions
- Ensured emotional well being of young athletes and their ability to cope with pressure.
- Coordinated with therapists and coaches and ensured proper usage of physiotherapeutic processes.
- Analyzed athlete condition and ordered required diagnostic procedures.
- Supervised all rehabilitation programs for injured athletes and their progress with recommended medicines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine
Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK