2970 Five Points
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To obtain a Commercial Driver position with reputable company to enhance my career and help the company to excel
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience loading and unloading vehicles onto a hydraulic trailer
- Familiarity with US Department of Transportation requirements
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly and without assistance and equipment
- Ability to utilize all material handling equipment without assistance
- Ability to read a map and understand directions
- Ability to stoop and bend occasionally
- Possess a ‘clean’ driving record with no penalty points deducted by the Dept. of Motor Vehicles
Victory Packaging, Baltimore, MD
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted required maintenance of vehicle.
- Maintained required reports, including maintenance and time records.
- Provided outstanding customer service during delivery and pick-up operations.
- Checked all materials received for order accuracy and quality.
- Interacted effectively with operations staff about customer concerns and inventory issues.
- Used material handling equipment, such as fork lifts and hand trucks.
- Coordinated last minute and unscheduled deliveries to achieve customer needs.
CarMax Business Services, LLC, Baltimore, MD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Loaded vehicles onto a company-supplied asset and properly securing for transport.
- Produced appropriate documentation to support all transportation moves.
- Submitted completed bills of lading to manager at the end of each day.
- Maintained the Driver’s Log Book at all times to assure proper adherence to all Dept. of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations.
- Maintained all manufacture’s suggested scheduled maintenance as described by owner’s manual for the transport vehicle.
- Reported any and all damage to truck or vehicles in tow.
- Kept transport vehicle clean at all times, both the interior and the exterior.
High School Diploma
Chester High School, Chester, IL