1796 Saint Francis Way
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Job Objective Searching for a School Bus Driver opening where the skills and special training I have can be used for the good of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with highway and school bus regulation
- Deep knowledge of policy and procedures of districts Transportation Department
- Ability to deal with children with special needs
- Ability to learn area and routes of school district buses
- Ability to read and interpret map coordinates
- Ability to operate a school bus safely and efficiently
- Ability to perform daily pre-trip inspection and safety checks
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, and policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to fifty pounds occasionally
School Bus Driver
Student Transportation of America, Plymouth Meeting, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed pre-trip vehicle inspections to assure safe operation.
- Drove on a school bus route – picking up and dropping off student passengers at assigned stops on route.
- Performed post-trip vehicle inspections to assure all passengers have left the bus.
- Attended and took part in safety meetings to learn and assist others in accomplish the highest professional driving skill level.
School Bus Driver
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, Plymouth Meeting, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Drove school bus on a daily pre-established route.
- Sustained order and discipline by abiding by the established safety rules for the bus.
- Performed and recorded daily safety checks to the inside and outside of the bus.
- Recorded, cleaned and maintained routine oil and fluid levels of buses.
- Instantly notified departmental supervisor in writing of any mechanical problems and repairs.
- Participated in departmental meetings and in-service trainings as scheduled.
High School Diploma
Pittsburg High School, Pittsburg, CA