4679 Happy Hollow Road
Wilmington, NC 28405
Job Objective Experienced Assistant Video Editor seeking secure position in which to use my talents and skills to their fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in producing live events for internet
- Exceptional knowledge of audio and video softwares such as SoundTrack Pro
- Sound knowledge of editing audios and videos
- Ability to develop innovative programs
- Ability to analyze product and omit all errors before final production
- Proficient with visualizing production script
- Solid understanding of maintaining all video editing equipments
- Work Experience
- Assistant Video Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Timeless IMAGES, Wilmington, NC
- Managed all editing and recording of video and audio content for production.
- Produced video for programs, prepared storyboards and edited all video and audio projects for production.
- Maintained archive records for all video and audio records used in prior productions.
- Assisted Multimedia director in producing all live video feeds.
- Assistant Video Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Canon Communications, Wilmington, NC
- Edited videotapes and films, added necessary music, dialogues and sound effects to it.
- Monitored all films and arranged it in order according to sequences with help of various editing equipment.
- Studied frames and marked areas where sounds begin and end.
- Determined all necessary visual and audio effects required for completion of film.
- Ensured accuracy of time codes and serial numbers on material.
- Evaluated edited films and videotapes and made corrections wherever necessary.
- Managed various sound tracks and weaved it together for film.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!