1461 Desert Broom Court
Hackensack, NJ 7601
Job Objective To be given a chance to exhibit my skills as a Mechanical Electrical Engineer and use my knowledge as a positive influence with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with electrical components and connector products
- Exceptional knowledge of electrical design and quality control
- Familiarity with electrical design development, quality control, budget and schedule
- Good understanding of electrical project management, plant electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Ability to resolve all complex electrical technical problems
- Outstanding ability to work without supervision and independently
- Skilled in resolving all technical issues
- Proficiency in using control systems, PLC, SAP, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good skills to communicate in both written and oral forms
Mechanical Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CMSI, Hackensack, NJ
- Designed components and assisted in making manufacturing process cost effective.
- Established vendor for supplies, performed tests on electrical components and connector products.
- Developed and implemented test procedures for products and ensured that they were accepted.
- Coordinated with customers and suppliers and resolved all technical issues in product.
- Monitored product life cycle and recommended ways that could improve quality of product and reduce component cost.
Mechanical Electrical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CCI Alaska, Hackensack, NJ
- Coordinated with multiple contractors for finishing project.
- Assisted Project Manager and designed and estimated electrical and mechanical component of projects.
- Designed proposal according to client requirement.
- Monitored subcontractors at site and developed bid packages for them.
- Scheduled project timelines and phases and ensured that they were followed in accordance to codes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Savannah Technical College, Savannah, GA