4815 Terra Street
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective To obtain the position of Dairy Feed Nutritionist where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of dairy feed product formulation, labeling and sales
- In-depth knowledge of feed formulation programs, feed nutrition principles and dairy industry practices
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office and Brill feed-formulation software
- Familiarity with Safe Animal Feed Education program and HACCP compliance
- Ability to work in collaboration with company’s consulting nutritionists, positively
- Ability to meet all sales targets, as assigned by dairy company, successfully
Dairy Feed Nutritionist
Continental Search and Outplacement, INC., Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted with dairy feed formulation and maintenance of formulation authenticity.
- Updated and maintained ingredient specifications, without errors, as required.
- Contacted and worked with suppliers of micro ingredients, in an effective manner.
- Managed and responded to various aspects of feed pricing, for different clients.
- Assisted with generation of correct tags and proper labeling of dairy feed items.
- Handled and resolved inventory issues related todairy feed ingredients.
- Participated in resolution of internal and external Quality Control issues.
- Worked with other nutritionists, in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Executed all assigned tasks incompliance with government regulations, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Science
Allen University, Columbia, SC