53 Mudlick Road
Spokane, WA 99202
Job Objective Experienced Infrastructure Team Leader interested in securing a position with growing company seeking qualified applicants.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in IT infrastructure management
- Thorough knowledge of IT logistics and business operations
- Deep knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverable across a number of technologies
- Ability tocommunicate and report effectively at all levels
- Ability todevelop and implement departmental plans and budgets
- Ability tomanage network providers and network services
- Ability tomanage software and hardware vendors and associated service providers
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
Infrastructure Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Raytheon, Spokane, WA
- Delivered quality end user systems that are reliable and meet the user’s needs.
- Maintained effective service desk and reporting KPIs.
- Identified areas that would benefit from new and improved hardware and software.
- Introduced change in a way that is acceptable to those affected.
- Managed the services within an agreed budget.
- Followed and maintainedclient’s standards and relationships.
Infrastructure Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Citizens Financial Group, Spokane, WA
- Verified and implemented detailed technical design solution.
- Provided detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Lead team within Defence IT systems.
- Resolved technical problem across multiple technologies.
- Provided advanced technical consulting and advised to other on proposal efforts.
- Trained users in use of the equipment and services within client’s policy.
- Represented IT effectively in meetings and forums.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY