1663 Centennial Farm Road
Glenwood, IA 51534
Job Objective To secure a position as Architectural Project Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing and supervising small and large department of defense projects and contracts
- Exceptional knowledge of architectural principles and practices
- Deep knowledge of applicable codes – (UBC, IBC, UFC, SBC, Life Safety)
- Proficient with AutoCAD, 3D Rendering, CADD literacy
- Remarkable ability to complete task with immaculate accuracy
- Outstanding ability to coordinate and work with various departments
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to prepare presentations
Architectural Project Manager
KPMG, Glenwood, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with project team, developed and maintained project scope in activities.
- Analyzed projects identified and evaluated risks and initiated resolutions.
- Participated in meetings and coordinated with architectural and engineering teams.
- Monitored all design phases and prepared design and construction documents.
- Administered work of Quality Assurance teams and ensured incorporation of processes in documents.
- Maintained construction and construction close put processes.
- Administered and scheduled in house projects.
- Managed ideas and recommendations of team members.
Westfield Corporation, Glenwood, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed program schedule and prepared architectural master schedule accordingly.
- Monitored sub contractor progress and quality of work performed.
- Coordinated with various suppliers for project requirement and scheduled delivery.
- Performed regular tests on architectural materials.
- Prepared reports in various architectural works and submitted it to project manager.
- Worked with quantity surveyor and conducted verifications for various claims.
Senior Architectural Designer
Gensler, Glenwood, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with project manager and architect and determined all design parameters.
- Developed designs with help from various graphic techniques.
- Participated in all design strategy sessions and managed associated programs.
- Ensured compliance to all design policies and standards.
- Provided support to senior designers and evaluated work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Bennington College, Bennington, VT