4569 Freedom Lane
Mokelumne Hill, CA 95245
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Bank Service Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing work of retail commercial banking environment
- Profound knowledge of bank operations and products
- Huge knowledge of bank audit policies and procedures
- Remarkable ability to maintain all bank information confidential
- Deep ability to interpret bank policies and procedures according to federal and state laws
- Good understanding of Bank established policies and procedures
- Wide knowledge of business deposit and loan products and processes
- Ability to manage time and pressure effectively to insure no loss of efficiency
Bank Service Manager
TD Ameritrade, Mokelumne Hill, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various teams and supervised daily cash and teller functions and ensured accuracy in it.
- Provided financial advice to customers and maintained knowledge on various products.
- Assisted Manager in training and sales initiatives to improve effectiveness of employees.
- Implemented sales process with assistance from bank manager and managed all teller operations.
- Planned goals for banks and developed strategies for each branch.
- Participated in various meetings and conducted periodic sales for same.
- Inspected various operations by performing spot checks and performing audits for branches.
- Ensured compliance to all bank policies and procedures and documented same.
Senior Customer Service Supervisor
First American Financial Corporation, Mokelumne Hill, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored everyday work of various customer service representatives.
- Provided on job training to juniors and assisted in resolving all problems.
- Performed audit control on all quality control standards and programs in compliance with banking regulations.
- Analyzed data, identified trends and provided all findings to management.
- Trained staff to provide optimal customer services and performed regular checks on staff to ensure compliance to bank policies.
- Maintained records of teller balances and differences accurately.
Lead Customer Service Representative
Osram Sylvania, Mokelumne Hill, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed everyday activities for office such as account transactions and correspondence with customers.
- Monitored cash transaction for banks such as credit handovers and prepared cash shipments records.
- Maintained good working relationship with customers and ensured satisfaction with work.
- Updated knowledge on all new product line and services offered by bank to facilitate bank goals.
- Assisted customers with opening new accounts and safe deposit boxes.
- Coordinated with customers and resolved all complex problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Harding University, Searcy, AR