3696 Braxton Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Job Objective Educated and qualified Business Banking Relationship Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing sales and business, managing all cash and balancing it in a financial environment
- Good understanding of personal and commercial financial statements
- Deep knowledge of financial products and banking regulations
- Proficient with PC (MS Windows and Office Products) and Client Experience Desktop
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to provide excellent customer relationships
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Strong organizational, presentation skills and organizational skills
Business Banking Relationship Manager
Astoria Federal Savings, Chicago, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained knowledge on various products and services offered by bank and updated knowledge on various competitor products as well.
- Developed various leads for prospective customers and documented all activities for same.
- Participated in various business development program carried by bank and assisted in retaining customers and expanding network.
- Managed client relationship and coordinated with various partners to strengthen same.
- Monitored customer requests and complaints, ensured its timely resolution.
- Documented procedures according to bank regulations and rules.
- Ensured all activities in compliance to company requirements.
- Prepared a book of all bank activities and achieved all objectives.
Account Relationship Associate Senior
WSFS Bank, Chicago, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered day to day activities of various branches and ensured documentation of all activities.
- Maintained good relations with customers and employees.
- Assisted customer in all his or queries and provided all information for account.
- Monitored complex operational issues and resolved it effectively.
- Provided support to sales department and documented all processes and participated in various sales related meetings.
- Ensured knowledge on all company products and services and assisted customers on same.
Client Relationship Specialist
Wells Fargo, Chicago, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all client transactions and ensured customer satisfaction of same at all times.
- Monitored cash drawing limits and sell funds as per company policy.
- Ensured confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Assisted account department in managing balancing accounts.
- Administered bank operations and ensured compliance to safety and security regulations.
- Participated in various staff meetings and recommended changes to serve customers better.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations Management
Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA