1973 Maloy Court
Rush Center, KS 67575
Job Objective To obtain Cemetery Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in First Aid and CPR
- Admirable experience to keep books and provide excellent customer services for all activities
- Ability to maintain positive work environment at all times
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work in for long hours and manual work
- Ability to manage communication with workers
- Ability to lift heavy weight
Stewart Enterprises, Rush Center, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Facilitated sales of cemetery property and assisted individuals to complete all paperwork.
- Performed survey for all underground vaults for cemetery lawns.
- Maintained record of all burials and monitored grave inventory supplies for burials.
- Assisted funeral directors to arrange all funeral arrangements for public.
- Supervised opening of graves and funeral services for families.
- Oversaw appropriate installation of all monuments and markers.
- Managed and operated all office equipments and associated applications.
CMS Mid-Atlantic, Inc., Rush Center, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday maintenance activities and maintained safety of all cemetery items.
- Managed and operated all commercial moving and trimming equipments.
- Maintained and prepared internment sites for various cemetery services.
- Assisted to set up all memorials for various services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Cottey College, Nevada, MO