3443 Water Street
Livermore, CA 94550
Job Objective Seeking work as Fitness Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in personal training programs
- Experience in providing training to individuals in club environment
- Sound knowledge of exercises and processes
- Profound knowledge of present trends and techniques
- Ability to operate computer systems
- Ability to work on flexible schedule
- Good communication skills
- Skilled to use various equipments
Gold’s Gym, Livermore, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised efficient working of personal training staff.
- Maintained and achieved all objectives for training sales.
- Performed payroll calculations and commissions.
- Assisted members to achieve fitness objectives efficiently.
- Maintained efficient staff coverage on floor.
- Provided continuous training programs to trainers.
- Designed and implemented fitness programs.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and equipments and placed orders.
Loyola Center for Fitness, Livermore, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensued opening and closing of center as per schedule.
- Provide instructions to all group exercise classes.
- Performed regular test on fitness center.
- Assisted members with use of various equipments at center.
- Evaluated fitness center applications and forms.
- Ensured compliance to all required protocols.
UnitedHealth Group, Livermore, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all students with courtesy.
- Assisted student with session knowledge.
- Participated in all staff meetings quarterly and monthly.
- Managed communication with all in water instructors.
- Evaluated student requirements and performance to develop schedule.
- Organized seminars for all aquatic staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fitness Management
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA