4086 Findley Avenue
New Rockford, ND 58356
Job Objective To secure a Research Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of university research library environment
- Ability to understand, analyze and explain clearly, issues
- Ability to deliver presentations at conferences
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for actions
- Ability to assess quality of research, including ratings of research and attribution of sources
- Ability to explain quantitative analyses and research findings
University of Miami, New Rockford, ND
August 2005 – Present
- Researched issues and aided development of policy.
- Formulated research and reports.
- Aided in developing partnerships.
- Provided aid in development and delivery of advocacy initiatives.
Abilene Christian University, New Rockford, ND
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aided as staff resource person to Committees.
- Formulated Annual Report and carried out evaluation of current written research.
- Suggested improvements and promoted utilization of research data.
- Coordinated with portfolio managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
Allen College, Waterloo, IA
Master’s Degree in Library Science
Luther College, Decorah, IA