2927 Coffman Alley
Job Objective To obtain a Tourism Officer position with organization where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of the tourism industry
- Strong leadership, strategic, conceptual and analytic skills
- Excellent customer service and budget management skills
- Good PR and marketing skills
- Ability to prepare clear, concise materials, strategies and plans
- Ability to build effective partnerships and networks
- Ability toimplement and measure the outcomes of innovative initiatives
August 2005 – Present
- Developed promotional literature and promoted existing tourist attractions through advertising campaigns.
- Researched existing tourist attractions and collected customer feedback for improvements.
- Developed potential new tourist attractions.
- Attracted business conventions and conferences to the area.
- Encouraged the development of new jobs within the tourism sector.
AGCAS, Lebanon, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Produced tourist information copy for tourism guides and newsletters.
- Organized special and seasonal events and festivals.
- Devised and planned tours, and arranged itineraries.
- Managed staff, budgets and staff training needs.
- Provided funding and business advice support.
- Developed e-tourism platforms, including websites, and constructing business databases.
- Planned and prepared funding applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism
Daemen College, Amherst, NY