1329 County Road 101
Aurora, IN 47001
Job Objective To obtain a Gas Turbine Operator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience operating Gas Turbine in a Gas power plant
- Skilled in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining Gas plant equipment
- Operational knowledge of gas turbine system
- Famalarity with aeroderivative gas turbines, power turbines assembly, and operations
- Outstanding ability to walk, stand and kneel for long periods of time
- Profound ability to climb and balance on uneven surfaces
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to work independently and in a team environment
Gas Turbine Operator, May 2004 – Present
NRG Energy, Inc., Aurora, IN
- Monitored and controlled concerned units process parameters using DCS
- Worked with Field operators and adhered to given instructions.
- Operated, overhauled and maintained electronic components of gas turbine system.
- Inspected, located, identified and replaced faulty components.
- Maintained controls and monitored circuits.
- Interpreted schematics, blue prints and charts.
- Performed high and low voltage switching.
High School Diploma, Philip Barbour High School, Philippi, WV