2323 Petunia Way
Birmingham, AL 35244
Job Objective To obtain Journeyman Painter position where I can display my skills and contribute to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising painting cost for journeyman painting
- Sound knowledge infection control barriers
- Profound knowledge of handling hazardous materials
- Exceptional ability to operate equipments as per standards
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records
- Ability to maintain accurate records of painting jobs
- Ability to operate air spraying equipments
- Ability to perform basic math in everyday operations
Jacobs Technology, Birmingham, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared drywall for paints and applied tape and texture to it.
- Coordinated with members to provide support to various activities.
- Evaluated property for all graffiti and assist to remove walls.
- Maintained inventory of equipments and supplies and place orders.
- Ensured neat and clean work area at all times.
- Administered mixing of paints to obtain appropriate color.
- Installed required signs on property as required by client.
- Reviewed equipments to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
CACI International Inc, Birmingham, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated work requests and assist to resolve all project queries.
- Prepared surface for paint through regular scraping and filling cracks.
- Maintained interior and exterior walls for special finishes.
- Monitored equipment inventory and place order if required.
- Performed activities according to safe work procedures.
- Installed wallpaper and complete requisitions.
- Performed troubleshoot on equipments as per operating instructions.
- Documentedreports and maintain record for jobs.
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Alpena Community College, Alpena, MI