1537 Scott Street
New York, NY 10005
Job Objective To secure a job as a Mentor Teacher in order to expand my career with a well established school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in managing young children and diverse populations
- Deep knowledge of implementing a developmental and age appropriate curriculum
- Thorough knowledge of Current Education and Instructional Theories
- Remarkable ability to Coordinate Projects and Programs
- Outstanding ability to organize, maintain records and evaluate results
- Strong communication, problem solving, priority setting skills
- Excellent public relations and customer care skills
Mentor Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fall River Public School, New York, NY
- Scheduled individualized curriculum as outlined in institutional policies.
- Supported the fellow teachers and provided leadership.
- Conducted classroom observations and conducted classroom demonstrations.
- Collaborated with the management in expediting scheduled strategies.
- Managed to identify professional development needs of staff and students.
- Served as a resource to evaluate the department’s continuous improvement plans.
Mentor Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Austin Independent School, New York, NY
- Assisted in designing and implementing professional development.
- Collaborated with teachers to complete and interpret ongoing child progress monitoring data.
- Supported the administrators guiding them with Technical Assistance Plans.
- Maintained timely written and oral communications with all departments.
- Ensured to implement applicable policies, procedures, and project requirements.
- Ensured that quality services are provided to school, teachers, and children.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Catawba College, Salisbury, NC