7867 East Meridian Street,
Columbia, IL, 62236
A medical practitioner with proven years of experience assisting physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular disease; with profound knowledge and proficiency of various types of diagnostic imaging equipment; knowledge of modern office principles, practices, systems and tools/equipment; has the ability to effectively scrub and assist lab procedures; has excellent written and oral communication skills and exhibits an unmatchable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by the duties of the position.
Cardiovascular Technologist, January 2006-Present
Georgia Town Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Recorded patient history and filed supporting clinical data and diagnosis.
- Performed appropriate clinical procedures and obtained patient data for interpretation by a physician.
- Ran cardiovascular diagnostic equipment and other therapeutic services.
- Assisted cardiologists in special and complex cardiovascular procedures.
- Operated cardiac imaging and monitoring equipment and prepared supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Assisted patients and families in achieving positive outcome by providing thorough evaluation and assessment of public needs, education, and care.
Cardiovascular Sonographer, July 2005– January 2007
Mendez Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Performed vascular, arterial, renal studies.
Operated echocardiograms for use in diagnostic purposes.
Oriented and prepared patients regarding procedures to be undertaken and gave them tips on how they could make the procedure easier for them.
Completed all paper work pertaining scans performed for each particular client.
Filed test results; worked with other administrative and medical practitioners.
Assisted with advanced or highly technical scan procedures.
Maintained updated medical records and patient files.
Interpreted scans and provided physicians with the necessary assistance for each patient.
Clinical Specialist, May 2000 – July 2005
Cure Diagnostics, Carrollton, GA
Provided technical clinical expertise to colleagues, current and potential customers.
Worked with clinical sales teams to identify targeted accounts and to meet the assigned quotas.
Evaluated and documented patient progress towards the attainment of expected outcome.
Planned, evaluated, and modified treatment programs based on data obtained through observation, interviews, and analysis of patient’s records.
Determined all necessary data gathered for appropriate management and proper treatment of patients.
Assessed the health status of patients via comprehensive health histories compilation and background checks.
Minneapolis Certified Cardiovascular Technologist
Duke University, NJ, 2000
Associate Degree in Health Science
New York University, NY, 1998
- Knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology, cardiovascular, EKG
- Personnel supervision and motivation, details-oriented
- Computer literate, team-oriented, customer service oriented
- Has the ability to interact with different social groups
Awards and Affiliations
Member, American Cardiology Technologist Association
Member, Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals