108 Richison Drive
Billings, MT 59101
Job Objective To obtain a position Athletic Therapist where I can maximize my skills and also contribute to the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing athletic therapy
- Exceptional knowledge of insurance claims for athletic therapy
- Remarkable knowledge of conditioning programs
- Immense ability to provide therapy to athletes for speedy recovery
- Amazing ability to maintain confidentiality of records
- Proficient in medical documentation of athletes
- Ability to deal with male and female students
MetroWest Medical Center, Billings, MT
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries for athletes.
- Evaluated posture of all athletes after therapy.
- Maintained records of treatment for injury.
- Provided therapy as per physician instructions.
- Analyzed athlete’s requirements and recommended to specialist if required.
- Provided first aid at games as per requirement.
- Implemented all injury prevention programs.
- Developed programs to improve athlete performance.
Summa Western Reserve Hospital, Billings, MT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered all medical procedures on field for athletes.
- Managed situations of traumatic neurological dysfunction on field.
- Coordinated with head therapist to investigate accidents.
- Prepared records of all injuries within timeframe.
- Administered rehabilitation process and provide support.
- Performed initial assessment of athletes for appropriate therapy.
- Provide emergency care to athletes as and per requirement.
- Coordinated with therapist for rehabilitation programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
Trinity College, Hartford, CT