2697 Snowbird Lane
Omaha, NE 68144
Job Objective A capable Hand Therapist with extensive training and experience seeking a position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing hand therapeutic services in acute care setting
- Sound knowledge of occupational therapy practices
- Operational knowledge of therapy equipment
- Skilled in patient care policies
- Familiarity with safety precautions
- Immense ability to maintain patient records
- Ability to schedule patient appointments
- Amazing ability to develop medical quality control standards
- Remarkable ability to handle patient appointments
- Ability to documents patient care services
Millbrook Physical Therapy, Omaha, NE
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed patient’s past medical history to identify their problems.
- Developed hand therapy programs to meet patient’s needs.
- Educated patients on home exercise programs.
- Evaluated patient’s response to therapy sessions.
- Communicated with other medical staffs to provide optimal patient care.
- Reported department needs to Administrator.
- Worked in compliance with corporate policies.
- Maintained professional appearance and standards at all times.
BenchMark Physical Therapy, Omaha, NE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided rehabilitation to patients with hand disabilities.
- Modified therapy programs based on patient’s physical capacity.
- Monitored and recorded patient’s progress.
- Maintained confidentiality of all patient information.
- Coordinated with Physicians to plan discharge activities.
- Maintained the working environment safe and clean.
- Participated in educational workshops for professional development.
- Provided service training to therapy staffs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Seattle University, Seattle, WA