2371 Kinney Street
Longmeadow, MA 1028
Job Objective Seeking a job in your company as Crude Oil Trader in which I can put my skills, education and experience to the maximum use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in trading crude oil and energy products
- Exceptional knowledge of crude oil market
- Remarkable knowledge of US energy market
- Immense ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Outstanding ability to maintain relationships with customers
- Amazing communication skills with clients
- Good skills to analyze technical data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Familiarity with trading Energy products
Crude oil Trader
The Mergis Group, Longmeadow, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed efficient relationship with domestic and international suppliers.
- Reviewed all documents for crude oil transactions.
- Maintained record of profit and loss for physical crude oil trading.
- Designed processes for crude oil logistics to achieve objectives.
- Managed negotiations contracts for sale and purchase of oil.
- Provided technical support to business development team.
- Ensured optimal customer services for all crude oil traders.
- Managed communication with transporters and contractors.
- Assisted to develop new market and clients for crude oil transactions.
Crude oil Trader
Noble Group Limited, Longmeadow, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered everyday activities for crude oil trade activities.
- Maintained professional relationship with domestic and international suppliers.
- Managed negotiations for clients on process.
- Monitored all transaction to ensure compliance to guidelines.
- Coordinated with various departments for all commercial activities.
- Prepared all reports for demand forces for assign areas.
- Reviewed structure management reports for risk analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Urbana University, Urbana, OH