Experienced Preschool Director Cover Letter Example
Here is the Experienced Preschool Director Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mrs. Taylor,
This letter is being submitted along with my resume in reference to the Preschool Director opening that I saw listed on the internet. My previous employer had to shut their doors due to budgetary constraints with the economic times that are hurting everyone. I know that I have the skills that are needed and can illustrate those skills more fully on my attached resume.
My education includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development and have more than ten years logged working in a preschool. Five of those ten years have been spent in the director’s position even though our preschool had budget constraints; this was not because of mismanagement, but because of falling attendance. The school was located in a poor section of the city and families could no longer afford to sign up their children.
I do understand the need for communication with both the teachers and the parents of the students and this is an area I excel in. It would be in both of our interests to meet to further discuss our mutual needs. I know that I can bring the management skills that you are looking for. I can be reached for a meeting at any time by calling my cell phone at (555)-555-5555.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Compassionate Child Care Provider Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Child Care Worker Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Nursery Nurse Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Autism Support Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Pre K Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples
- Passionate Child Care Director Example Cover Letter Examples
- Passionate Child Life Specialist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Passionate Daycare Teacher Example Cover Letter Examples