Efficient Kitchen Helper Cover Letter Example
Here is the Efficient Kitchen Helper Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Poe,
I was excited to hear about the kitchen helper position that just opened up and I’m submitting this letter to show my interest in this job. My long-term goals include becoming a respected and admired chef and this job will help me gain some of the experience needed to accomplish my goals.
I’m dependable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment. I get along well with co-workers and have the drive and initiative to go ahead and take care of duties that need to be performed without having to be told every move.
I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my resume and considering me for this position. I realize that the kitchen helper mostly cleans and assist the cooks but it’s still an excellent opportunity for me at this time. It will give me the chance to work with some of the best chefs in the area while continuing my education in this field.
I’m sure I have the qualities needed to help the business run smoothly and the staff at Citrus Cafe and Catering, Inc to work more efficiently if chosen for this position. Please call for an interview at (555)-555-5555, or send me an email at [email] to setup a date and time.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Cook Example Cover Letter Examples
- Chef Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Cake Decorator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Culinary Arts Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Pastry Chef Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Kitchen Porter Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Prep Cook Example Cover Letter Examples
- Effective Restaurant Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Baker Helper Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Bakery Manager Example Cover Letter Examples