Detail-oriented Kitchen Porter Cover Letter Example
Here is the Detail-oriented Kitchen Porter Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Crum,
I’m writing this letter to apply for the kitchen porter position being advertised by Mortons Steakhouse. I have the skills needed to fill this position and the desire to become a permanent member of your staff. I’m confident that if you review my resume you’ll discover that I’m the right choice for this position.
The job of kitchen porter is an important one that can determine how well the kitchen runs. I have the ability to keep all items stocked, organized and work areas clear of debris. This is essential in order for the rest of the staff to work efficiently. Cleaning and sanitizing work stations to meet health standards is part of my past training and I have completed the food and safety food class giving by the state.
I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills so there should never be a problem with understanding directions. I have experience operating commercial dishwashers, prepping food for the cooks to give them a head start on the day and I always adhere to strict personal hygiene procedures.
My ability to multi-task and meet the demands this position requires are some of the reasons why I would be an excellent choice for this job. I can be reached at (555)-555-5555, or by email at [email]
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Cook Example Cover Letter Examples
- Chef Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Cake Decorator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Culinary Arts Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Pastry Chef Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Prep Cook Example Cover Letter Examples
- Effective Restaurant Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Baker Helper Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Bakery Manager Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Kitchen Helper Example Cover Letter Examples