1187 Water Street
Livermore, CA 94550
Job Objective To enhance the right company by using my talents, skills and past training as a Theatre Producer to help improve overall business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with administration and developing marketing strategy to facilitate the theatre productions
- Wide knowledge of theatre and its technical aspects of production, such as design and lighting
- Familiarity with theatre budgeting, grant-writing, administration, business, marketing and management
- Ability to work with a large number of people
- Ability to maintain contacts in the industry
Theatre Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
The Walt Disney Studios, Livermore, CA
- Decided which production will be carried at the particular theatre.
- Monitored the finances of the production and ensured that the ticket sales meet the targets set.
- Maintained the production and assembled a team of directors, performers and production crew for the same.
- Supported the working of the production by resolving any problems occurring in the show.
- Planned the production dates and the prices of the ticket to maintain the budget of the production.
Theatre Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Garden Theatre, Livermore, CA
- Developed ideas for the theatre productions, acquired the rights of screenplay and ideas as and when necessary.
- Designed a marketing plan to promote the production.
- Ensured that there is adequate financial backing for the production, maintained the budget of for the same.
- Monitored the day to day activities of the production both on stage and back stage.
- Hired a creative team, actors, writers and the production crew for the stage production.
- Coordinated with the teams to complete all post production process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mountain State College, Parkersburg, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated