480 Bastin Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective To enhance the right company by using my talents, skills and past training as a TV Show Producer to help improve overall business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working for talk shows and live television
- Wide Knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture
- Working knowledge of digital media, video/audio production, web programming
- Familiarity with broadcast systems and experience with daily show production
- Ability to write strong, clean copy with accuracy and flavor
- Ability to develop innovative and creative in-house programs for multiple platforms
- Ability to develop story ideas, research, and plan segments
TV Show Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
NBC Universal, Philadelphia, PA
- Planned the production by writing scripts, deciding and booking the guests for the show.
- Monitored the schedule and incorporated the sound and video components to it wherever needed.
- Participated in the editorial meetings and presented ideas for the stories.
- Produced segments from the field in the show and managed the entire production.
- Administered the live on air production from the control room.
- Coordinated with the senior producer in the station and gave updates on the story.
TV Show Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
SOAR 55, Service, Philadelphia, PA
- Conceived an idea for the story, which is relevant to the audience and generates interest.
- Researched on the idea for the story and prepared the script in accordance to the same, briefed the host on the focal point of the story.
- Prepared a list of viable speakers for the story and booked them to speak on the same.
- Coordinated with the crew for the production time and reserved the studio space for the same.
- Reviewed the final production and edited it to make the final copy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism, Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated