Accomplished Food Service Director Cover Letter Example
Here is the Accomplished Food Service Director Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Spruill,
I am applying for the Food Service Director position at your organization and am submitting this letter of introduction along with my resume for your consideration. I know that my past experience in management and of food and beverage would be a huge asset to your company and that I would make a positive contribution to Golden Living Centers.
The following summary better illustrates the qualifications and skills that I would bring to any company I would be working for:
•I have worked in the food and beverage industry for more than ten years now and I have been on the management side for five of those years.
•My management skills include scheduling employees and ensuring that every task is taken care of in a timely manner.
•I work well with vendors and can plan menus that are healthy, nutritious and tasteful while still staying under budget which is a very important aspect of this job.
I know that any kitchen requires a full team in order to produce the best food possible. For this reason, I know that I can bring an enthusiasm and love for the job that many may not offer Golden Living Centers.
I can be reached at (555)-555-5555 or you can email me at [email] in order to set up a meeting to further discuss my experience. I am available at your earliest convenience.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Food And Beverage Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Food Server Example Cover Letter Examples
- Bartender Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Restaurant Cashier Example Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter For A Hostess Position
- Creative Caterer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dedicated Deli Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Catering Manager Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Director Of Food And Beverage Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Food And Beverage Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples