Cover Letter Example For A Hostess Position
Here is the Cover Letter For A Hostess Position example:
Dear Ms. Win:
On Monster.com, I saw your advertisement seeking a restaurant hostess for the Hexon Dining Palace. I was pleased to see the ad, since I’m looking for the very same position; and also am a frequent patron of your restaurant-and love the service, food, and atmosphere.
I have over three years of experience in the restaurant industry, in both hostessing and cashiering. I’m great with people, do well with organizing seat arrangements, and helping out with whatever restaurant tasks are required of me from other staff and supervisor-such as bussing, taking payment, and getting anything the customer requires that the wait staff may not have time for. I have worked both day and night shifts, and though I am looking for a part time position; could work either-or a mixture of both.
Please give me a call at (555)-555-5555, and I’d be more than happy to discuss my experience in relation to the position you are hiring for. I am excited about this opportunity, and visit at your request.
Thanks so much for your time.
Rose Ann Jones
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Food And Beverage Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Food Server Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Food Service Director Example Cover Letter Examples
- Bartender Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Restaurant Cashier Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Caterer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dedicated Deli Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Catering Manager Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Director Of Food And Beverage Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Food And Beverage Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples