Competent Custodian Cover Letter Example
Here is the Competent Custodian Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Rodriguez,
I am applying for a Custodian position with your company and this letter is my introduction to you. I know that my skills in maintenance and all custodial duties would make me an asset to C&S Wholesale Grocers.
The following is a summary of my qualifications and skills that can be viewed in complete form on my attached resume:
•I have been working as a custodian for over 6 years and have a clean criminal record and letters of recommendation that I can provide upon request.
•My skills go beyond simple cleaning as I can also unclog drains, install carpet, paint and help with the interior and exterior maintenance of the building.
•When it comes to handling those who have an issue in their area, I am quick, courteous and willing to help out in way that I can to make sure the area is clean and well maintained.
I know that a custodian is a vital part of any business, school or apartment building. For this reason, I know that I would be an asset to C&S Wholesale Grocers and that I would make a difference in the look and maintenance of the building.
I feel it would be beneficial to both for us to have a face to face discussion so I can further expand on my history and qualifications. I can be reached at (555)-555-5555 or emailed at [email]
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Hotel Housekeeper Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dependable Housekeeping Aide Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Hotel Cleaner Example Cover Letter Examples
- Diligent Maid Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Housekeeping Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Laundry Attendant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Office Cleaner Example Cover Letter Examples
- Exceptional Hospital Porter Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Housekeeping Attendant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Organized Janitor Example Cover Letter Examples