Detail-Oriented Crime Scene Investigator Cover Letter Example
Here is the Detail-Oriented Crime Scene Investigator Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Nivens,
This letter is being submitting as a letter of introduction and query for the Crime Scene Investigator position at your company. I know that my criminal justice background as well as work in the law enforcement field would be an asset to Walmart Stores and I would bring an attitude to the job that would be beneficial.
This summary will highlight the skills and education that I have to be an effective member of the crime scene investigation team:
•I have over 9 years working in all aspects of investigation including forensics and making sure that crime scenes are not tampered with.
•I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice and have a love for the field that allows me to work the long hours required to make sure each piece of evidence is collected and properly tagged.
I know that securing a crime scene is the most important aspect to figuring out what happened and who was responsible for the crime. For this reason, I know that I would add a positive contribution to any crime scene investigation team that I am put by Walmart Stores.
I would like to set up a time to meet and discuss in more detail my skills and education. I can be reached at (555)-555-5555 or emailed at [email]
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Criminal Investigator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Police Chief Example Cover Letter Examples
- Best 911 Operator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Assistant Police Chief Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dependable Deputy Clerk Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-Oriented Consular Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Detail-oriented Field Investigator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Diligent FBI Special Agent Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Deputy Manager Example Cover Letter Examples
- Efficient Customs And Border Protection Officer Example Cover Letter Examples