Accomplished Administrative Law Judge Cover Letter Example
Here is the Accomplished Administrative Law Judge Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Libby,
I want to thank you for your recent posting of the Administrative Law Judge position for your court. I found this listing on the government website, and am highly qualified for this role. I have included an overview of my qualifications in the attached resume.
For the past 11 years, I have been employed as a Judge for Administrative Office of the US Courts, Fort Smith, AR; and have provided timely and fair ruling judgments on thousands of cases and mediation proceedings. My specialty is in family law, and as such, I was extremely well versed on all family court subjects and laws to include: divorce, custody, and property and asset negotiation. I have a degree in my field from Pikeville College, and hundreds of professional references to attest to my career, strength of character, and ability to uphold the law.
I have much to discuss with you about why my background would best suit your opening at Colorado Court. Could you please contact me at (555)-555-5555 as soon as possible? Thanks so much for your time.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Assistant City Attorney Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Law Clerk Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Legislative Aide Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Analyst Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Research Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Attorney Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Family Advocate Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Victim Advocate Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Youth Advocate Example Cover Letter Examples